The Amazing, The Awesome, TOONALLOOK

Phenomenal,

Only one of the words that I would use to describe Toonallook camp. I could also use bewildering or astounding and many more but that in my opinion is the strongest word.

When we went to camp we had greatest time doing sports, playing games and eating food.

Highlights

Kayaking was a highlight for everyone. Michale and I shared a kayak and we went sweat(hardcore). As we cut trough the water we crashed into Matthew and Coco, Jaime and Goldie and Zoe and Ella. At the end we even capsized Grace!

The Expo

Way too good and way too dirty. In the expo we had to set up tents, go for walks eat good food and play games that grow ups think is too complicated. In the end it was more of a Get Dirty And Have Fun thing.

Bike riding

We road our bikes everywhere, Raymond Island and around Toona. Which is a big area if you want to know. As we road the bikes on Raymond Island we also had a competition with the other group who could spot the most Koalas. Since we were the hardcore group we spotted 38 koalas and the others spotted 26. The other group was more lucky then us though because the spotted a echidna.

Night time fun

At night we had a ball. Telling stories, going for midnight walks(when we weren’t supposed to)and walking to Duck Arm. I will start of with telling stories, Theodore, my friend was the one whi told the best and most annoying stories. Here it is,

One day BUNNIE walked up to Lucas and BUNNIE said can you take me to the toilet and Lucas said

β€œNO, I took you on a night walk!!” Anyway the point of the story was to see if anyone wanted to go to the toilet with him.

Duck arm

When we wen to duck arm we walked to the point and took some cool photos. Since it was so dark I could easily creep up on people and scare them.

Challenges

Some challenges that I faced was Mr Nickel splashing us when we were kayaking. We had to kayak though a wave of water.Β 

The Mozzies!!!!!(scary music)

It was definitely a challenge to get the mozzies of us. I reckon all the mozzies in the world came to toona because I got 23 mozzy bites, and most of all Goldie got 87!🀯

Any way, To sum it all up it was a great experience and I will always remember it.

Thanks for reading,

Dylan